Monday, January 5, 2009

I have a room mate!! ='(

Today i missed my class, for the driving test. Luckily an hour of missing lecture paid off with a passed driving test! Night, dad drove me back to campus. I prayed so hard that I will be staying alone this year, no room mate, no room mate... I eagled on my front door at the end of the corridoor to see if there is any shoes outside my room. Fortunately there isn't any!

I was thrilled, too early, too short of a thrill that once i unlock my front door, i saw a girl wrapped in towel having a second or two of paralyze of my appearance. What a welcome from my "room mate". My worst nightmare came to real! Oh my god!! I don't want a room mate...!

She told me that she was staying in this room of "ours" since last sem, so i guess i am the one interfered her 'privacy'. Haihz.. what to do, other than accepting it i don't think there is anything else that I can do to make a difference.

-Accept and adopt to it, that is life-

No comments:

Post a Comment