Wednesday, January 7, 2009

070109

Finished my first assignment of the year early in the morning, 2am. First assignment, first accomplishment, first satisfaction of year 2009. Time flew; in a blink of an eye, now it is a day before 2 months since Joe left us. 2nd week of school reopen, things are gradually getting on track, everyone starts to sharpen themselves, prepare for the upcoming 4 months battle.

No one in the KL circle know anything about Joe and everything in Kelantan, except dump bin. There is no way for me to release my pain. Shame to spell that i am now scare of S.I. S.I. used to be the only way for me to release my pain, now i am overwhelmed by it, who or what else should i depends on?

I cannot directly tell dumpbin too much about my past, although how much i wish i can dump everything to him. Not fair to drag him into this whole shit. Definitely not this year, everyone is busy doing their thesis. Maybe after all i will need to bury everything with me. At least i have 4 months validity left with this dumpbin, at least i know that i am not alone for these coming 4 months. I am just a little tired being alone. Being known that there is someone there for me is good enough, i might not be using it but i definitely need it to be there.

Thank you is all i can say. Peace Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment